As a side note, yesterday I made dill pickles with garlic and jalapeno, caramel and caramel-filled apples, and pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies from fresh pie pumpkin. I'm still tired.
Adapted from vileplumage's idea on tumblr:
1. Give me a pairing and/or fandom.
2. Give me a prompt and/or an AU setting.
3. I'll write you a ficlet and/or draw you a picture.
Boom, bitches. Busy me up.
- I guess I'm getting married? Jaime and I have been together for over eight years, so it's not like anything's really changing, but... I dunno. We're getting married so I can get health insurance. It kinda sucks. I figured when I did get married it'd be... something. And I was always planning to take his name, but now that it's actually happening, I'm torn. I don't want to go through all the hassle of changing all my official stuff when nothing else is changing. No ceremony, no engagement, no real proposal even. Reality sucks, is the point here, I suppose. I know everyone says this, but I'm planning on only getting married once, and for it to happen with such little fanfare and in relative isolation and for such a mundane, practical reason... damnit. Just. Just damnit.
- I'm hormonal and I forgot to take my meds last night so my brain is a mushed up mess of profanity and nerves and I can't stop crying. Aasdlkfjpaoweijfasdlkfj-
On Friday, we went to check out an apartment near Jaime's new job, about 45 minutes away from our then-domicile. Ended up moving today. So much packing. I AM TIRED. Plus, no internet until next week, so I'm relying on my phone's 3G to keep me sane. Virtual keyboard - blah.